This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
How to Effectively Use and Store Vinyl Backgrounds for Food…
TweetShareSharePin15Email15 Shares TweetShareSharePin15Email15 Shares
Homemade vanilla birthday cupcakes, filled with chocolate, topped with yummy…
How to Make Cranberry Orange Muffins with Whole Cranberries This…
Unicorn rainbow buttercream frosting
Easy rainbow buttercream frosting for unicorn cupcakes
- Add the butter to the bowl of a stand kitchen mixer and beat for 5 minutes until doubled in volume.
- Gradually add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beating between each addition.
- Gradually add vanilla and milk. Beat on high 3 minutes, until combined.
- Divide buttercream evenly into 3 bowls. Add different food coloring (pink, blue and yellow) to each mixing bowl. With a large serving spoon, add buttercream into a large piping bag. First spoon pink, blue, and yellow, continue pattern till the piping bag is full.
- Frost cupcakes with unicorn rainbow buttercream icing using a jumbo size closed star piping tip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!